Nah, I came again to that place.

Nah, I came again to that place. Since the last time I came to that place on December, I have never thought that I would come again.

Well, here I am after that. With slight fever that I will never to arise anymore, I really want to focus myself on doing my lab research. I just hope that it finally can solve my problem.

'It is not your choice to run away, right? It is just about continuing happily or continuing forcedfully.'

Maybe I am just a bit lost ... or a lot.
The fact is I am lost.

I just need to rest my mind and heart for awhile. Though I need to push my body so it will through until my research finish.

So things I can point out now is,
I can't run anymore
I need to give my best
I need to love what I do now
I need to be confident
I need someone-or-two-or-three where I can learn things I don't understand
I need to be open minded
I can do anything if I really want it
I need to believe in myself.

I will see if I can do these whole heartedly the next two semesters.

Komentar

Postingan Populer