Farewell to thee, 2013

2013
Farewell to you
Because no year will ever come back
No time will ever repeat
No things to be regretted
No choices to be retaken
No blues to be re-cried
But
there will be always
happiness to be recalled
friends to laugh with
family to take care of
new love to start with
and the same dreams to chase on
on this 2014

Some lines to end 2013 and welcome 2014. Too many things to be remembered this year. Yeah, it really is a great time, 2013. The real thing is, I don't wanna remember the bad things happened, it is devastating -__-

Well, bring it on! I am gonna recalling the great things happened on 2013.

January,
Spending my holiday after having oral exam on my undergraduate thesis proposal that is full with jokes, hahahaha. I really do remember how I had my oral exam with my lab mate, Miss Ariva. You'll really never know when your examiner will be asking things like 'Is Chlorella eukaryotic or prokaryotic?'. Geez, a really unforgettable question. 

February until May
No, nothing special. Just the routine lab activities and my master degree classes. Had a (very) hard time. Focusing on research (with the condition where my microalgae is dying all the time) while sprinting to study chemical engineering subjects that I am not quite familiar with is kinda ... cool yet horrible. The things that really can entertain me are (of course) my great friends, especially lab mates, and my family who always supports me. And these months were closed by final exam with not-so-great results.

June
Deadline and final exam was coming!! Let's sprint faster!!! At least, my algae group could manage to finish our research, hehehe.
And the most unforgettable moment is Undegraduate Thesis Oral Exam! Examined by three so-oh-Professors, Prof. Anondho, Prof. Bismo, and Prof. Misri, Alhamdulillah I can answer their questions quite smoothly (even Prof. Bismo helped me on answering one question, hehehe). Thanks God, I got excellent result for my undergraduate thesis.

July
Doing things before going home to Palembang, like writing journal for my university journal database, and many other (I won't say troublesome) things. Finally, I could go home after got the announcement that I am officially S.T. Viva S.T. for my 2009 Chemical Engineering Department friends. Love you all!!
At last, I spent a whole fasting month with my family in Palembang. 

August
Ied day! On Ied day, my family and I went to East Java and Madura to meet my family there, both my father's and my mother's family.
On the last week of this month, finally I had graduation ceremony in my campus. My cousin, Nana, and an old-best-friend of mine, Nia (together with his boyfriend hehehe), were so kind to accompany me on that day because my parent could not come. My high school friend, Gifan, also came at that day, and we had dinner together that evening. And that day is closed by having farewell party from chemical engineering department in campus.

September
The new semester started!! A part of new life begins!!
I got some new activities this semester that keep me sane-tired-yet-happy. Each week, I get to see my students in Nia's rumbel. I learn to handle children (especially the noisy ones) hahaha. And also I started my Japanese course this month.
The most unforgettable part. Met my kind new friends in master study! Mbak Pungky, Mas Teguh, Mbak Lisa, Mas Ali. Although they are quite much older than me, but their studying spirit is sooooo much higher that I even embarrassed with myself sometimes. I am really really happy to meet them ^^

October
Started to cultivate my cute-little-Chlorella. Though, I don't know, they are dying at the end of the month.

November
Having my usual classes and happy alone time :D
At the end of the month, I went to Pekanbaru, Riau to participate in National Seminar on Oleochemical and Petroleum Technology with my great thesis supervisor, Mrs. Dianursanti, and also my other lecturers Mrs. Tania, Mrs. Wulan, Mr. Yuswan and Mr. Nelson. It felt a little bit awkward at the first time (because, God, I am the only student among them it made me nervous!). But, my lecturers are all really kind and I could finish that two days journey well (Safe!!)

December
Final exam is coming, final exam is coming!!
Fighting with the time to finish my thesis proposal. Thanks God, it is finished. Though right at this moment, I still give it some 'final touch' hehehe. I spent my two weeks holiday since 20th of December in Palembang. Had nice little party in my home on new year eve. And opening my 2013 resolutions, if I got to achieve some of them. Well, there are things that haven't been achieved yet. But, still, I think I did things right with my own way :)

My prayer in this new year,
I hope I will and going to do my best in this year.
May I become more and more mature in my way of thinking and learning.
May my family and I are always healthy.
and may this year become another great year for me to chase my dreams.

Happy Great New Year All :D

Komentar

Postingan Populer