Value of Things (2) - Parents

Yesterday, I had another talk with my department chief, along with the deputy head.

We talked about parents. 

My department chief, who spent almost 15 years abroad said how he didn't believe his parents become so much older when he came back one time to Indonesia. He even said that he started to cry that time.
Image result for parents getting older
"When did my parents become so old?" he said in English, a habit he has when he said something full with emotion.

And then even I started to think. I wonder how many times passing with me living without my parents. I know there will be time when we will not be together anymore. But thinking that this period of separation will be just getting longer and longer make me sad. Not to say that there will be about 3,000 miles distance starting next month. I know exactly that there will be time when I feel exactly like what my department chief felt that time.

And I know I need to do something about this so I will not regret things in the future ...


Komentar

Postingan Populer