Choosing (again) - Goals matters

Life is full of choices...truly.

(Lagi-lagi) ditawarkan oleh seorang teman untuk melakukan (?) sesuatu selama satu tahun ke depan. God, please...this type of doing one year project have been really freaking me out.

Menjawab, "Give me sometime to think...". A typical answer given when you are forced (?) to choose something. There is only one thing that we must realize when we are about to make a choice. There is a TIME LIMIT, guys...You will not be waited forever.

And I don't think that I would need such a short time to give an answer. No, it is not that I need the time. The answer just came into my mind so suddenly two days after that. When I was preparing myself in a rush to go to a scholarship test, the answer just popped into me. 
Sumber: bagbigbug.com

Coba ingat apa yang pernah kau rencanakan...or at least, do you remember what you want to achieve after this? Will 'that' help you to achieve your goals?

It helps, surely it helps.

But, then I tried to remember what I really want to do after this horrifying but blessful semester. There is a thing...there is a thing that I wanna achieve since quite a long time, but I've never found the time to do that. Or maybe, I just don't have enough skill to manage my time so I can still do it instead of the other activities I've done.

Yes, that's it. This time, I will focus my time, my mind, and my ability to achieve it. It's enough doing 'that kind' of activities. It's already time to think about your future self, because in no time this part of your life will be finished like a 'puff'. And you will have no time to regret something because of your indeterminancy.

And if you HAVE CHOSE it like this, never give up. Always see your goals as a guide to choose and do many things. Like Albert Einstein ever said, "If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things." 

Komentar

Postingan Populer