PSHS, So Long!

Found a draft I haven't published yet fufu

Just had a blasting (tiring) experience this Saturday.

Started when, my senior high school friend, Nia, asked me if I want to go to President senior high school this Saturday to attend the 6th batch graduation as an alumnae ;)
Considering many things before I finally answered 'yes'. Well, I am gonna doing my tasks on Sunday, alright...

Woke up a little early than usual, and went together with her on 8 a.m. Well, Cikarang will be a really crowded place on Saturday, and there will be traffic jam everywhere. I've known it since I studied there. In the middle of our little journey, we were a little lost...on the tollroad. We are looking for Cikunir toll, and really go to Cikunir. Not to the toll. We just realized it when we enter like a some 'remote place'

"I think this is not the toll," my friend said. Hahahaha :D Any place could make you lost indeed...

And we were back to the right tollroad.

Finally arrived on 9 a.m. on president university building where the graduation were being held. When we first enter the Jababeka city, 'God, when was it the last time I come here?' was the first thing I thought. It has been 3 years already, yeah...since our own batch graduation on 2009. That long to make me surprised enough seeing sooo many changes in the school. I won't say what the changes are. It is too tiring, and I really am tired now. Hahaha (then, why did you write this on the first place?)

Meeting my beloved teachers, dormitory  and staffs :D How I miss them very much. Kinda worth it not coming there for 3 years straight, because I really got the euphoria of meeting people you haven't met for quite a long time.

Komentar

Postingan Populer