A Plea for a Friend

Most unwanted event this year ... I think God give me a test of being a good friend. And maybe I am not a good friend at all since a long time ago. I can't even help you stand up when I actually stretch out my hand so long. Maybe, I just should take your hand forcefully. But, no one ever want to force you, because we all care too much about you. We are afraid that if we pull you too hard, you can be hurt. We afraid if you will  fall while holding to us. And what we afraid most is, when we must leave, you can't stand up anymore.

What happened to you? That's what we always ask
But, in the end you never answer.
What do you need?
You ever do the same
Till the time when I, we, unwillingly hurt you,
till the time when I, we,  (maybe) give up about you
but still ... we can't ignore you that much

You don't need to change yourself for us
Please just think about yourself
And do something about yourself

When you are not you anymore
When you say 'This is me'
Maybe neither of us know who you really are
What we know just, you are not your usual self it hurts us so much ... since a long time

We don't care, we never actually care
if you'll hate us
if you'll mad to us
Again ... please just think about yourself 10 years from now
Think of someone strong and could handle every single thing of her problems
Think of someone great that can do everything by her own independently
Think of someone that can decide something important for her life
And do something to reach it

Please.

Komentar

Postingan Populer