Long Weekend 2 - Catching up of the world reality

Another long weekend in this semester that doesn't even have a month away from the last long weekend. Try something new - posting blog from my phone.

Nothing much has been done, except sleeping and doing the oh-so-called-plant-project. Well, I spent a day full to do nothing like a kitten in the bed, read something, sleep, wake up, read again. And when I realized it has been saturday already, okay, time to wake up and doing jobs!

In the middle of doing my tasks, I see that my facebook home is full of the Gaza incident lately, where the Israel's attack to Gaza has anger many people in this world, including my friends. The latest attack to Gaza as the result of Hamas' attack to Tel Aviv, had killed and injured Palestine's civilians. More than 200 rudals was shot to Gaza. Though Tel Aviv was not ruined much because of Israel Iron Dome - the mechanism of anti-rudal, developed with the help of U.S. -, the morning in Gaza was so dark full of smoke because of this attack.

What will be this world with its peace ruined? Although there is no such thing as ever-lasting-peace, what has been happened until now is the destroyal of humanity, regardless of nationality, race, or even religion. At times where we, me myself, can sit in my room and do my homework calmly, somewhere in this world children and babies are crying, afraid if somehow another attack comes up and kill their innocent life.

What can we do? The least thing - praying if this world peace can be back. Do the best of our life without much complaints, because we are so much fortunate than them whose morning was seized forcefully.

Dear whose happiness was changed to fear, whose laugh was changed to tears, whose hope was change to despair, God always be with you.

With love,
People who pray for you

Komentar

Postingan Populer