Leaving Outside his Door

Ini adalah fanfiction pertama yang kubuat dan telah dipostkan ke fanfiction.net
In english, and I hope you enjoy it :) ShinichixShiho

She is standing outside his door with a big luggage beside her that surely contains of her things. The woman wearing a dark suite staring at the door, and her fist is ready to knock at it. But, she lowered it, not sure to do what just in her mind before. She again arise it and then lower it again. Her eyes look at her shoes tip, the shoes that he just bought her two weeks ago. But now, she should go. And she really hates to wake him up this early morning, just to say good bye.

She felt the warm of morning touch her bare hand skin. It not dawn again. The morning will be come. And she still stood there, with her fist still grabbed tightly beside her. Then the taxi outside his gate blew its horn, warning her that it is time to go. She felt very confused. She afraid that when she meets him, she would not want to go. But things must go on. She cannot leave without saying anything to him, and she truly knows about it, she does.

She forces herself to knock at the door. One, twice, louder and louder. Then she heard steps from inside, asking someone to wait up. Then the door is opened, and she saw someone that she had been really wanted to meet.

“Shiho…what are you...”

The words did not continue, because she already embrace him, tightly, and make him cannot say anything.

“Shiho…”
“I am leaving…Shinichi”

Shiho felt a great lonesome in her heart. Thinking that she could not make it to meet him again, just hurt her so much, so much that she may be able to die.
Shinichi pull her shoulder back, and stared deeply in her eyes.

“Why? Why are you leaving? Is it okay for you just to be like this, living with us, having so many friends…then why?”
“I can’t…”
“But why?”
“I can’t tell you why…please don’t ask me to do it.”

Shinichi release his hand from her shoulder. The face in front of him now is turning down, look at the ground. He cannot see her face clearly, but he could see the tears that fall down to her chin.

Shinichi touch her chin, and make her head turn up to see his face. Now he sees sorrowful eyes in her face.

“Why you are…always like this?” he asked her right into her eyes.
“Because, that is me,” she smirks a little, try not to make him feel the same sadness as her. Shinichi tried to smile too, although it is very hard for him to do so. It feels like dancing over her sadness.
“May I ask a last wish from you?”
“Yes, I’ll do it if I can.”

Shiho neared her lips to his left ear. She whispers something to him.

“I just want to know that I have someone who will wait for me, and smile for me when I come back. But I also want you to hold me so I can feel that someone really don’t want me to go.”

Shinichi keep silent for seconds. He closed his mouth with one palm of his hands.

“It’s kind of little cute for you to ask something like that…”
“I prefer to think it as a selfish one…”
“Could be so…”
“So, what’s your answer?”
“There’s nothing that I cannot do for my best friend.”
“…….Thank you…”

Komentar

Postingan Populer