Alternating Methods

Take a rest for awhile after almost a week sickness...
Got caught in many arguments with my father. I thought he was just being too worried. And mom always successful in calming me down. Although I really wanted to go home, but when mom asked so, I can't accept it. It is like...running away from many things that I must finish first here in campus.

Nothing serious happened. Suddenly felt so energetic on friday night. What's that? A weekend-full-of-spirit syndrome that doesn't care whether you are sick or not? :)




And when I finally felt better, just realized that there really are a bunch of things to do before end of May. I should find a way of calming down myself if I don't want to get sick for the next 3 months...




One of my close friends said, "Not your body...it is your mind that sick."
Then, am I going to be crazy? I guess not :) Still have common sense until now.

and really want to do an advise from another close friend of mine, "You cannot do everything with one method. It doesn't always work well."

Komentar

Postingan Populer