August 2013 Holiday, Another New Semester Then!

Well, now, okay ... where do we left off?

The last time I posted on this blog is about ... two months ago? Not so bad.
Now, I can say proudly 'I am finally a bachelor!'
Not that Bachelor or Bachelorette TV program I've ever seen.
Finally, I've finished my undergraduate study, Thanks to Allah SWT, my beloved parents and family, and of course ... my dear friends! I've listed them all on my appreciation pages in my thesis hahaha.

So now, here I am enjoying my last week of holiday before I go back to Depok to continue my graduate study ... in my cute little room that I've just cleaned up totally days ago. It looks so nice and comfortable now, fyuh.

This holiday, my family and I visited my families in East Java to celebrated The Ied Day. We stopped by in Madura Island first to meet my aunts and uncles. Last time I've been there was on January 2012, a year after my grandma's death. And now, it's been 2 months after my grandpa's death. It was kind of quiet now, when not all of the family gathered. Well, but it's life, honey.

My family and I also visited Surabaya, Jember and Malang to meet some families, my mother's families to be exact. Last time I met them was when I was still on the third year of middle school. So, I don't have many remembrances from that time.

A week of 'mudik' was very exciting. I hope I will have another chance to visit them again next year :)

Ok, then, I will be back to Depok soon, will have my graduation day on August 30th ... not to mention my parents are not coming, as sooo very expected. I am their child and I know what they'd do at least, hahaha. So, I am giving the graduation day invitations to my beautiful cousin and a good friend of mine from high school. This is gonna be girls' party!!

And on Monday ... the new semester begin!

Well, there are things I really wanna do on this semester, some are serious things and some others are quite ... playful :) You should enjoy your playing time, isn't that right? Just to make sure you are on the right track of sanity hahaha.

Enjoy your wonderful life, Pijar!

Komentar

Postingan Populer