May 19, 2015 - Enjoy? Enjoy and Enjoy!

Lately, I enjoy myself much, too much maybe.

I enjoy my meditation on night or early morning
I enjoy changing my playlist songs from japanese songs to instrumental and western songs (I can't say how I love Katy Perry's and Taylor Swift songs lately)
I enjoy eating banana before go to the office
I enjoy stopping my caffeine consumption
I enjoy wearing my heels when giving lectures in class
I enjoy my brunch
I enjoy my sleepy time near the noon
I enjoy chatting with my colleagues on lunch time
I enjoy watching organic chemistry videos
I enjoy changing my hijab style
I enjoy wearing my worn-out wedges to the office
I enjoy leaving my phone out of my reach
I enjoy waiting for my course time twice a week in a coffee shop or just simply sitting in a food court
I enjoy visiting bookstore once a week although I don't always buy a book
I enjoy looking up answers for my absurd questions by asking google (LOL)
I enjoy reading books whenever I wait for something
I enjoy meeting my high school friends
I enjoy calling some of my friends just to say hi
I enjoy spending weekend in my grandma's house
I enjoy visiting my cousin just to have our 'single woman' talk
I enjoy planning for my vacation
I enjoy my journey to the airport
I enjoy the time when the airplane is landing
I enjoy seeing my family in long weekend
I enjoy reading some articles about life
I enjoy daydreaming about going to Mongolia just to see the 14th Dalai Lama
I enjoy reading Rumi's poet
I enjoy listening to sufism songs
I enjoy watching movies all by myself after my office hour
I enjoy sitting and listening to live music in the mall at Friday evening
I enjoy chatting with my 'significant someone' once in a while
I enjoy touching the flowers petals near my office lobby
I enjoy touching my friends' baby bumps
I enjoy visiting my friends' 'never ending' wedding ceremonies

but most of all

I enjoy myself
Image result for enjoy life
pinterest.com
There is this time when I visited my cousin for only an hour in Depok just to lend her my trousers. While having my late lunch at 5 p.m I asked her like this.

 'I guess I had a hard time. I have too many questions on my mind that I can't answer. And I ended up search for the answers by browsing and it looks so silly.'

My cousin simply answered like this.

'I think you don't. I see you are pretty much enjoying yourself right now. You are enjoying your job, instead of the hard condition in your office, you are enjoying the result of your soon study abroad plans, you are enjoying your casual relationship with someone you have been always admiring for a long time, you are enjoying your time without your college friends surrounding you as they have always been.'

"Am I?"

"Yes, you are."

Oh my little cutie beautiful cousin, I love you! You are the best psychologist for me!!

Should I say I am happy now? I think it would be a waste to say no. 

Komentar

Postingan Populer