Loving The Ugly Part

When I realized, haven't touched this blog for more than one year LOL.

If I should say probably my life these days been super calm and peaceful. Yeah, sometimes you need more trouble to be more creative.

Been always the type that thinks too much, these days I have been trying to not giving a d*mn to insignificant things. Life becomes much easier when I started to separate things I can control and things I can't control. When it comes to the ones I can't control, I will just be a bit more ignorant than before. Makes life so much easier and happier at the same time.

Hasil gambar untuk accept the ugly part
https://www.pinterest.fr/pin/10907224074182602/
So yeah, when I said life been peaceful, I think it's not the life itself. It's my mind that becomes calmer. The things around me don't actually change that much. Still come to the lab on weekdays, work, play around. Same old stuff.

I noticed that I always have not-so-stable days when I think too much and feel anxious about things in the future. Actually, what used to stress me more is 'the anxious me'. I always said, "Why can't I be a bit more stable?"

But, now that I think about it, dude it's just impossible. You are a human, not an angel. Being not stable what makes you human. And it will happen millions of times till you die.

When I imagine I will feel frustrated because of the unstable me (especially on the period days) and how stressful it will be, I directly said to myself, "OK, I don't want that stressful life for the next 40 or 50 years."

I started to think about what I should do.

Then I found an answer which is just to accept myself even for the unstable parts.

When I feel sad, let it be.
When I feel anxious, just let it be. Take a breath, do something that can calm me down.
When I feel angry with myself, it is fine.
I am human, as human as I can be. I have all the emotions, and my job is to accept them as they are, ultimately the negative ones.
Because it is easy to accept the good parts of you. But it takes more courage to accept the bad ones.




Komentar

Postingan Populer