(Not) So Perfect Life

Ok, so yesterday I just made my Pinterest account and I didn't know it could be that fun reading stuff on Pinterest. LOL
Yes that's so true!!! Uhhg can I get a redo in life please
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/73/0a/e9/
730ae9130c823d8f9c4af53a6de44a78.jpg

And by the way, I found this quote.

Sometimes the grass is greener on the other side because it's fake. 

When I first saw it, I actually laugh at how true it is. Especially in this day where social media is a part of our daily life. We upload everything, share everything, and life looks so perfect. If only, everyone realizes that we mostly share only the happy stuff.

I don't mean that those happiness are fake. No. Maybe this quote I found is a bit extreme. But yeah, it's important to realize that people are not happy every time as it seems in their social media. 

Never ever compare our life with others because our circumstances are different.

To be honest, sometimes if I found that someone's life looks so perfect, usually I start to wonder if it actually is not that 'perfect'. So, no point in being jealous. Enjoy your life, upload your happy moments, and that's it. Though actually, I miss those time where you simply just enjoy the moments without any needs to share it in social media. But, anyway it's a different time, a different era. Do what you want to do and just enjoy yourself...responsibly LOL.

Komentar

Postingan Populer