Personal Legend



Hasil gambar untuk the things that excite you are not random
http://www.ladolcevitablog.com/2016/09/12/
weeks-quote-421-16/
For the quote just now, yeah I do really think it's true. Choose a path which just by imagining it you feel happy and can say 'I think I belong there'.

God creates us differently. All of us are unique, with a different sets of abilities and skills. Some people are more organized, some are more creative, some are more 'people' person, some can stand being alone longer. This set represent our purpose, our personal legend. 

If I need to make a simpler analogy, it's like an RPG game. In adventure game, the characters will have different skills. Some are better in attack skill, some are better in agility, others are better in magic skill.

For example, I wanna make the one with higher magic skill to be a swordsman, can I? Of course I can, but it is gonna take a longer time to increase his attack skill. It will be easier to make the one with high magic skill to be a healer. All gamers will understand this LOL. 

Understanding our unique skills is very important. It needs some time of course, but take some time to think about it. Start by imagining what you enjoy, what makes you happy. It will be worth the time, trust me. 

And in finding out what our true legend is, this part is gonna be SUPER CHALLENGING, which is: NEVER EVER COMPARE OURSELVES TO OTHER PEOPLE. It's a small hell of life, and in most cases nothing good comes out of it.

So yeah, know and love ourselves well :) it's gonna be worth it. 

Komentar

Postingan Populer