Movies Review - End of 2014

Some of movies I watched on the end of 2014

Image result for rurouni kenshin the legend endsRurouni Kenshin: Legend ends
Watched this with my cutie Nia, her bf, and some of her friends in Blitz. I have watched the first movie, but didn't have the chance to watch the second. So, yeah, there were some plot holes I realized were there, but it didn't make the movie watching less uncomfortable.
Love the action, love how Kenshin falls into depression and back on his feet again with his teacher's 'hard educating'. Love how nasty Makoto Shishio looks with all his bandages, and love how Hajime Saito lit up his cigarette. Love how Kenshin confessing his love. And all the actions are worth the watching.






Interstellar
Image result for interstellarConfusing in a positive means. One of best science fiction I've ever watched. REALLY LOVE the concept of dimensional gravity, 'dimension is another dimension', even time is a dimension in another dimension (pretty confusing, huh?) So yeah, it is a heart-wrecking yet heart-warming with the touch of science.









Image result for mockingjayMockingjay
I should say "pretty disappointing". Not as good as the first and second movie. The tension is just not as much. Just hope the next part will be not like this one.













Pendekar Tongkat Emas
Image result for pendekar tongkat emasIndonesian, you should proud you have Riri Riza and Mira Lesmana, one of the best Indonesian film producers this era. This is the first traditional self-defense arts drama I have ever seen produced by Indonesian this day. The drama is 'so there', the action was great (they spent almost half a year for training!). Despite some minus here and there, this film really should be appreciated





Image result for doraemon stand by me
Doraemon - Stand by Me
As a child that lived in 90's era, this is a should watch movie if you want to have some nostalgic feeling. Because people said that this movie will make you cry, so I anticipated the tears along the watch. But when I realize at the end of story, it is nice, but not enough to make me cry hahaha. Did it happen because I anticipated the sad feeling? Could be. But nice watch anyway


Komentar

Postingan Populer