April 10, 2015 - The Company

credit to Rumi community in G+
Lately, I am trying to dwell in myself more. And it is (not) easy.
Sometimes my heart will ache, without knowing the reason why.
I wonder when I will used to this unknown aching.

But, lately ... I enjoy my own company
It is much better than feeling alone when you are around people.
When you are alone, you accept that you are alone.
It is a simplicity.

Respecting our own company, it is easy.
Because actually we are never alone
Only foolish people believe he lives by himself.

And he doesn't realize the great power accompanying him every second passes.
The only company he needs is much greater than any other company he would need in this world.
And that company lives in our heart, our big heart
where all our wealth is in

there He stays closely, never leaving us
But sometimes we are a fool to believe that we live by our own selves.

Komentar

Postingan Populer